Articles review on the net, revue d'articles sur la toile


Inscription : feeds, flux :
(Atom) Gabriel Real World News

21 octobre 2006

Peter Gabriel speaks out about Genesis reunion

In the New Musical Express :


The singer won't be taking part, but hasn't ruled it out completely. Peter Gabriel has spoken out about his absence from the Genesis reunion. As previously reported the three remaining members of Genesis - Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford and Tony Banks - are planning a world tour and hope to record new material.

Speaking about his non-involvement in the project, Gabriel told BBC NEWS: "There were conversations and I decided not to be a part of it. It's not that I've ruled it out, just that I've got some new material that I'll be working on." The singer added he is pleased that his former bandmates are continuing without him, declaring, "I'm very happy for them."

Aucun commentaire: